Nashville Drain Cleaning
Effectively Unclogging Drains & Sewers Since 2000
When you think of cleaning your home, you are probably not thinking about the cleanliness of your drains and sewer lines. At Michael's Plumbing Service, we want to show you the importance of keeping these fixtures clean, and our team of professionals offers comprehensive drain and sewer cleaning services.
Not only do our Nashville plumbers have the right equipment for any plumbing job, but we also have the training and expertise necessary to guarantee that the job is done well every step of the way. Our team of Nashville drain cleaning experts uses only high-quality material and equipment while performing all drain cleaning services in Nashville, TN in order to ensure the optimal functioning of your drain systems and to prevent potentially costly repairs in the near future. If you are looking for professional drain cleaning services in Nashville or the surrounding area, you can count on us to get the job done right for you.
Call Michael’s Plumbing Service today at (615) 645-2322 to schedule drain cleaning or sewer cleaning service in Nashville!
Drain & Sewer Cleaning Services We Offer
While there are many different drains in your home, they all serve the same purpose. It isn’t until some of them are no longer able to serve that purpose that you run into a problem. Luckily, we can unclog and clean any drain on your property, no matter where it might be. No job is too big or too small for us to take care of. At Michael's Plumbing Service, you can trust us for all of your drain cleaning needs.
We offer cleaning services of every kind, including, but not limited to:
- Sewer lines
The Importance of Professional Drain Cleaning
While they may not seem like a big deal, clogged drains can often be signs of current plumbing issues or warning signals that possible plumbing issues might occur in the future. Clogs can disrupt the levels of pressure in your drains and sewer system. They also have the potential to damage your pipes. Thankfully, our Nashville drain and sewer specialists know the right procedures to take to help keep any of these problems from occurring in your home.
Foul odors and consistent clogging are not problems that can be solved by store-bought drain chemicals. With the way that we rely on our drains and sewers, it is important to ensure that your systems are well taken care of so they can function properly. That is why so many customers rely on us to keep their pipes clean without the use of damaging chemicals.
Drain Cleaning Benefits
Below we list a few of the benefits that professional drain cleaning services can offer:
- Eliminates Unpleasant Odors: One of the greatest benefits of drain cleaning services is that it eliminates unpleasant odors from your home. If you notice any strange odors coming from your drains, that in itself is a major sign that there is a problem with your drains. Drain cleaning services are able to unclog all foul-smelling buildup so that you and your family can live in a healthier and fresher home.
- Reduces Your Water Bills: Another great thing about drain cleaning services is that a drain cleaning professional will be able to inspect your drains and point out any leaks that may have been left unnoticed. These leaks could be contributing to an expensive water bill that can be avoided with the appropriate plumbing service.
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Build-up in your drains can be contributing to unpleasant odors in your home and an unhealthy living environment. Did you know that flies circulating your drain can make their way into your home and spread bacteria? Drain cleaning services help to get rid of these moth-like insects and ensure that you are living in a healthy home. Drain cleaning services also help get rid of drain mold and mildew that if left unnoticed can pose serious health risks to you and your family.
How To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Consider a hair-stopper - Our Nashville drain cleaning experts clean hair out of the shower drain all the time. These hair-filters are relatively cheap pieces of plastic that pay for themselves because you won't need drain cleaning or drain repair nearly as often.
2. A lint-trap for your washing machine - If you've ever had a washing machine that won't drain, then you know about lint-traps. When your washing machine is done, all that gunk goes through the drain line to your sewer but if you don't have a lint-trap it can get blocked up pretty easily.
3. Throw out the following food particles in the trash - Pasta, rice, celery, egg shells, coffee grounds all should be thrown away in the trash if you want to avoid needing our Nashville drain cleaning plumbers. Try collecting used cooking grease and oils in a milk carton to dispose of safely as they can cause blockages as well.
4. Rinse your drains - It's best to rinse your drains at least once per month with a combo of warm water and vinegar. Your garbage disposal is best cleaned by putting in ice cubes and turning it on.
Reliable Hydro-Jetting Services
Hydro-jetting is a type of service that requires a specific device used to thoroughly clean out a sewer. This is not only the most effective way to clean a sewer, but our team can ensure that you receive the best sewer cleaning service possible with our cutting-edge hydro-jetting system.
It is important to remember that we offer comprehensive cleaning services, which do a whole lot more than what clearing services can provide. There is a difference, and when you choose our drain and sewer cleaning professionals in Nashville, you can truly recognize it. Make sure you check out our reviews as well as our promotions!
Call today or contact us online to schedule an appointment with our Nashville drain cleaning professionals. Our team of expert plumbers is available 24/7!