Nashville Water Heater Repair & Installation
Expert Water Heater Repair & Installation in Nashville, TN
There are some modern luxuries that homeowners may be able to live without. We don’t think that the water heater falls into this category, though. For most homeowners, the idea of living without a reliable, efficient water heater is not one that they would even entertain. Fortunately for you, we are here to ensure that your water heater is always able to excel in its operation.
We install and service tank and tankless water heaters in both gas and electric models. When choosing a hot water heater, it is important that you always take the time necessary to get to know your options. Working with Michael's Plumbing Service guarantees that you will be 100% satisfied with your water heater services.
If you are in need of Nashville water heater repair, installation, or maintenance services, call Michael's Plumbing Service today at (615) 645-2322!
Professional Water Heater Repair In Nashville
If you are looking for professional water heater repair in your Nashville home, you can count on us to get the job done for you the very best way possible. We take pride in delivering high-quality water heater repair services. Our team of water heater experts uses the latest material and equipment for all water heater repairs, in order to ensure the optimal functioning of your water heater and to help prevent potential costly damages from taking place. It is essential to repair your water heater whenever you notice it giving problems, because if left unnoticed you could be left with expensive repairs due to worsening the damage. Have you noticed that your water heater is leaking? Are you running out of hot water before even hopping into the shower? At Michael's Plumbing Service, we can provide you with expert water heater repair to help offer you and your family the hot water and water pressure that you truly deserve. Contact us to learn more about what we can do to make your home a more comfortable place for you and your family today!
4 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. Loud noises - Not all sounds coming from your water heater mean the same thing. If you hear rumbling or grinding, you could have bigger problems but snapping and popping just mean there's been sediment build-up in your unit and it just needs a thorough cleaning.
2. Low water pressure - Another symptom of sediment build-up can be low water pressure. If all your water pressure is slow, it could be your pipes but if it's just your hot water then contact our Nashville water heater repair experts.
3. Some cold water in your hot shower - It might not seem like much, but if there's a leak on the inside of your water heater, you could get incoming cold water mixing with your outgoing hot water.
4. Rusty colored water - If there is the reddish/brown discoloration to your hot water, then contact our Nashville water heater repair professionals. It could be that the corrosion has spread to your tank, but it's more likely that we just need to replace the anode rod and your unit should be good to go.
Choosing the Right Water Heater for Your Needs
There is a fair amount of debate over which type of water heater is "best": gas or electric. In truth, there is no one "best" water heater, only that which is best for the individual house. Below we discuss these two most popular water heater options in Nashville TN.
Both gas and electric water heaters have their pros and cons:
- Natural gas tends to be the preferred fuel source, as it is not only efficient but also quite affordable and clean-burning, for a fossil fuel. It also requires gas piping and proximity to a gas main, however. This raises a few concerns and issues for some.
- Electricity is available just about everywhere and is a strong alternative. Not every homeowner will have access to natural gas, and not every homeowner will want to pipe a combustible fuel into their home. However, keep in mind that, despite their efficiency, electric water heaters can cost more to operate because of the price of electricity.
Tank vs. Tankless Heaters
The other great debate with water heaters is whether or not a hot water tank should be used. Traditionally, tank water heaters were the most common type in homes. They heat water and store that hot water in a tank until it is needed. This means that there is a reservoir of hot water at the ready. It also means standby energy loss, though, as some of the heat in that water is bound to transfer through the tank and into the air surrounding it.
Tankless water heaters, on the other hand, face no such energy loss. Why? Simple: they don’t use a tank at all. Tankless water heaters are also called "on-demand" water heaters, due to the fact that they heat only the water that you need, as it is called for. This helps to boost efficiency. These systems cost much more upfront than tank models, but also offer great energy savings over time.
Sound Advice & Professional Water Heater Installation
Regardless of the type of water heater that you choose to use in your home, it is vital that your water heater installation in Nashville is completed by a trained professional. Only then can you hope for your system to operate as efficiently, reliably, and safely as possible. We can complete a water heater installation for your brand new home, or your water heater replacement when your existing system finally gives out on you.
We also offer two annual water heater courtesy safety inspections to members of the Michael’s Club Service program. These inspections can help prolong the life of your water heater and allow our technicians to catch and address minor issues before they become major problems. In addition to these twice-annual water heater inspections, members of the Michael’s Club Service program receive 15% off services, no service fees, and priority scheduling!
If you want to get the best performance possible from your water heater for the longest amount of time, scheduling routine water heater maintenance is your best bet. Even so, of course, your water heater will run into trouble from time to time. This is just the nature of mechanical systems.
If you are in need of water heater repair in Nashville, contact Michael's Plumbing Service today.